View Single Post
Old 12-25-2014, 10:32 PM   #7
Icelander

Default Re: The Christmas Cat (Jólakötturinn)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzardo View Post
I received a gift card for L. L. Bean. Will it give me a pass until the package arrives? ;)
Of course not.

It's a demon. It doesn't interprent rules in your favour, it looks for loopsholes to justify eating you.

Welcome to Icelandic Christmas, by the way. We also have the Yule Lads. Thirteen small-time criminals and ne'er-do-wells dispatched by their child-eating mother to bring holiday cheer to deserving children and bring her any less exemplary specimens for the pot.

When my three-year-old-niece was informed that three Yule Lads were espied heading for the Christmas Party at her grandparents were she had her festive lunch, she immediately threw her tablet under a table to hide it. Her reasoning was that a group of 13 small-time criminals probably couldn't resist a free tablet lying around, no matter what they ostensibly came for.

Solid logic, kiddo. How are you going to trust people who live with an acknowledged cannibal proudly raising them as their mother, keep a carnivorous child-eater as a pet and make their living mostly by thievery and rape?

Last edited by Icelander; 12-26-2014 at 04:41 AM.
Icelander is offline   Reply With Quote