View Single Post
Old 03-17-2018, 09:08 AM   #23
Refplace

Default Re: The 2018 Digital Release Speculation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
In terms of speculation, could Kromm's Dungeon Fantasy 20: ????? be coming out on April 5? I forget whether "quotes and art notes" suggest an impending final layout, or an earlier step in the process.
Suggesting could be earlier, epecially with ome so experianced in the process but he posted approved in Fridays update so I bumped the status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
And yet it seems that the one they're most likely to release Kromm's GURPS Dungeon Fantasy item that's been brewing since only December (fast turnaround).
I doubt he needed a lot of editing :) Also its one of, if not the most popular line so if I were in charge I would fast track it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus View Post

Phil Masters' Steampunk 2: Steam & Shellfire is in final-draft form, and could use more period art than custom pieces; May 3 might be a reasonable release date.

I think you've got too many Steampunk volumes on the list: #2 is in final draft, #3 has just been submitted in first draft, and I don't think we've heard anything about a #4.
Yeah I put a warning in my notes but Fridays update I think clarified things.
The first Draft was submitted last year so when Kromm said a First Draft was submitted on a Steampunk project I had to wonder if it was for another or a major enough rewrite it counted as another first draft.

However he clarified it was for the third in the series.

• I started my review of the first draft of the third volume in Phil Masters' GURPS Steampunk series.

So the list has been adjusted.
As for Pyramid, are you sure its not the Third Thursday?
My List of GURPS You Tube videos (plus a few other useful items)
My GURPS Wiki entries