View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 01:47 PM   #14
The Colonel

Default Re: Hiding the Bodies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
While something like Callous might help, you don't really need disadvantages for that. To do it reliably, Unfazable, high will or enough prior experience should be enough. Even just having enough time to get used to the idea could help a lot.

As far as such things go, I'm not even sure that putting a corpse through a wood chipper would be that bad. You could after all do so without looking directly at the corpse. Something like butchering the corpse with a knife seems like it would be worse.
Meh. Fair enough ... I would consider that you need something extremely wrong with you to put someone through a chipper, especially to do so without doing yourself some serious psychiatric damage along the way, but as the Romans used to say "disgusting things are not to be disputed" ;-).

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderHowl View Post
Wood chippers are a terrible way to dispose of bodies. Every wood chipper is slightly different, so they leave unique marks on the bone. In addition, they are nearly impossible to clean.
I'm told, however, that if you bury the output it quickly becomes almost unidentifiable. Apparently you clean them by following up with plenty of brushwood.
The Colonel is offline   Reply With Quote