View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 01:51 AM   #6
illuminchaoti999

Default Re: Deluxe Road Sections

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordtart View Post
Sometimes the previews don't do the products justice.

I just checked my copy and the road sections have all the road sections from the 3 separate products except the crossroads (which has been pointed out can be easily created by cut and paste using MS Paint or by printing the extra sections and sticking them together) plus some additional ones unique to Duel Track Pit Stops etc.

In the separate road section products the sections are on single pages and so can be printed right out rather than having to be stitched together. On checking there may be something funky going on as the pages seem to be printed in a single sheet first and then across tow sheets later. I haven't printed them out (as I use them electronically) so this may be for scaling purposes you may have to fiddle with your printer settings.

The front of the first page of the separate road sections was printed in a single colour (red or green or blue), and there were some extra counters that were colour specific (trees for the green sheet, water and ice for the blue, and flames for the red). These are not in the duel track versions. But you do get Duel track specific counters in full colour plus a load of counters for the racing body types which I believe were unique to Duel Track.
Yeah, that doesn't surprise me, since the deluxe edition stuff is kinda put weirdly across two pages too.
illuminchaoti999 is offline   Reply With Quote