View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 09:52 AM   #1
Heegu

Default Reloaded Die timing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchkinMan View Post
This has been said over in the other forum many times, but I'll state it here for anyone who hasn't run into it there: Munchkin does not have a stack mechanic for play. If you've played that other game (or similar) before, you'll know what I mean. If you haven't, don't worry about it, I'll just say that cards/events are resolved as they occur (with a few notable exceptions, like Wishing Ring), which means that you can't normally play some other card in order to cancel the effects of a just played card or a just used ability. For the question I answered above, this means that once the auto-kill has occurred, the Monster is removed, and that means a card that would affect or remove the Monster can not be played, unless of course the card says it can.
I've actually got a new question related to this. What is the exact time frame of playing reloaded die? Can it be played at any time when the result of the roll is still being processed? What I mean is, a friend failed a run-away attempt and then used lickety split to get an extra +2, but I then re-rolled his die so that he still couldn't escape. Was this legal?
Heegu is offline   Reply With Quote