Old 01-11-2018, 03:38 PM   #46
Armin
GCA Prime

Default Re: GCA and Dungeon Fantasy RPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by adm View Post
Thank you for your work on this, Armin.
You're welcome!

I haven't heard anything lately from anyone else who was working on data.

I have started working through Spells, but in a limited fashion: I'm copying the ones from the old DF files that are in use in the new DFRPG, and then I'm updating them for the current Realms and prereqs, and making sure they have the colleges (by the book, and expanded for convenience) that I want them to have.

I am NOT making any effort to make sure that any other data (duration, casting cost, etc.) in there is correct. I expect to run out of time to really spend on this very soon, so I wanted to get the structure of this done, at least. Other folks can fix wrong data later, if necessary.

I'm only just starting Communication & Empathy spells, so I still have a fair way to go, even with how I'm doing it.

(I'm currently doing it as a separate file, and have deleted all the spells from my working copy of the Standalone Draft. I'll probably copy them back into that file when I'm done, though, for simplicity.)