View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 05:54 AM   #310
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomesofZurich View Post
Daymar plans to continue his subversion campaign over the next few days until Hua's armoury raid, looking for opportunities during the course of his day to make contact with people he meets in passing and use Mental Surgery on them, shooting for half a dozen per day. Do you want rolls for each? That'd be 18-24.
Yes, the mental surgery rolls will need to be made individually. They're a big deal. Give me times, places, and numbers, and possibly targets, and then I'll ask for rolls. We've got events coming up in the next few days from your last set of sabotage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
Unless there's something more to discuss, Hua will take her leave now. I suppose I can deal with the flour meals with the same strategy as Day (i.e. scoop the food, hold it out, dispose latter). Would I be able to case the general armories on my transportation rounds?
Day's strategy has technically been to alter the minds of everyone who could have noticed what he's doing ... but you can try working your way around the flour, it will be easier now.

What day will you be meeting back up again?

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote