View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 12:46 PM   #37
DouglasCole
Doctor of GURPS Ballistics

Default Re: Four Perilous Journeys: Four new adventures for The Fantasy Trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by malchidael View Post
I actually waffled a bit on this kickstarter, because, sadly, I haven't actually played TFT since I got my Legacy box (not even solo). Combination of no time and no group to inspire me to play.

But, I'm in for print, so hopefully, we make it!
I appreciate it!

There are quite a few folks 'on the fence,' or as I like to call it: Latent Demand.

364 people are following the campaign but have not (yet) backed. Given the average pledge level, that's a 'latent' $15,000, which would of course take us to just over $28,000 and over 650 backers, which would make it my strongest KS to date.

I still think there's room for even more: there were 3,300 original backers for TFT, and 1,300 folks went in for TFT Adventures. That leaves 2,000 people clearly lacking in adventure material. ;-)

The biggest thing folks can help me with now is getting the word out. Nice things said on Twitter, Facebook, and the various RPG sites by *not the author* go a ridiculously long way in getting attention to the project.

Of course, I know some folks are waiting to see what nifty extras are in for the stretch goals, but if the project doesn't fund, any number of add-ons or stretch goals are irrelevant!

Thanks for your support! I look forward to sharing previews and updates with folks as progress is made.
Pre-Order on Backerkit: Four Perilous Journeys: New Adventures plus physical accessories for The Fantasy Trip. FIVE adventures for TFT, written by David Pulver and the team of Christopher R. Rice and J. Edward Tremlett.
DouglasCole is offline   Reply With Quote