View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 10:54 AM   #404
juris

Default Re: The Unoffial 2056 Vehicle Guide

Yeah, fun builds. Wish we could add vehicles to AM's stock vehicle list again... sigh

Apparently this design is 'illegal', inspired by 'And of Course, it was Black'. The HD shocks are the manufacturer's effort to make this design 'safe'. No warranty.

I suppose you could legalize it by converting the RFTG to a spinal mount, but I don't have those rules either. Can you aim spinal mounted weapons or must they be fired on automatic?

Privateer -- Luxury, Extra-Heavy chassis, Heavy suspension, Large power plant w/PC, 10-pt CA (Power Plant), Fire Extinguisher, 4 Solid tires, Driver w/SWC and BA and 10-pt CA, Rapid Fire Tank Gun Front w/10 shots APFSDS, Flaming Oil Jet Back w/10-pt CA, Heavy-Duty Shocks, Plastic Armor: F40, L30, R30, B30, T8, U10, 2 10-pt Wheelguards Back, 2 10-pt Wheelhubs Front, Gear Allocation: [10 lbs.], Acceleration 5, Top Speed 90, HC 3, 6290 lbs., $24885

Quote:
Originally Posted by SydneyFreedberg View Post
Thanks, good catch! I went back and added a tow hitch to the Vulture wagon so it can haul trailers and a tow bar for hauling captured, I mean confiscated, vehicles. A small price to pay for the versatility. And it still can carry a bunch of VMG ammo in the back if you want....
juris is offline   Reply With Quote