View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 06:29 PM   #76
The_Ryujin

Default Re: [Blog] n-Body Politics

Can't believe I'm just finding out about your blog (blarg... I've really gotta get out of my slump heh). So far I'm really liking what I'm seeing, keep it up!

Also I've noticed you're having some trouble getting getting Spaceships to line up with what you want and find HEMP a bit to powerful.

Well here are a few posts from my blog I think might help you:

This post hacks the Spaceships system to let you make ships of any size or weight.

A few ways to make vehicles made with the spaceships system more survivable.

This one hacks how Ultra-Tech scales the different warhead options it offers.

And here's my take on how to handle reactive armor in 4th edition to give battlesuits a bit more suitability on the Ultra-Tech battlefield.

I'm also trying to get back to updating my blog and one of the posts I'm working on will cover stronger, military grade armor options for Spaceships that give better and laminated dDR for TL10+ options but at the trade of having higher costs. So hopefully I'll have that one finished soon.

Edit:
Already finished heh

Normies: Man! The government is filled with liars and thieves! Me: Well yeah, here's what they're lying about, what they're stealing from you, and who's doing it. Normies: Rolls eyes Shut up conspiracy theorist Me: >.>

Last edited by The_Ryujin; 04-09-2018 at 11:23 PM.
The_Ryujin is offline   Reply With Quote