View Single Post
Old 06-21-2019, 08:35 PM   #22
Dalillama

Default Re: Minor League Supers [Powers/Supers]

Back in 3e I had a character who could probably be done on 250 in 4e. "Purple Haze" was the ghost of a rock musician who'd died of an overdose. He was intangible (always), usually invisible, and could exude a cloud of purple euphoric gas that he used to make everyone chill out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinl View Post

Thirteen Raccoons in a Trenchoat is, well, 13 raccoons in a trenchcoat. However, in the coat they are never noticed as unusual and can perform most actions that a regular human could. Dispersed they are as capable as 13 raccoons working in tandem. In either form they have a fairly clever, if odd, hive intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by a humble lich View Post
Well done. I love this, and I now have a desire to play them as a character.
I've got a writeup of a swarm of lizards in a trenchcoat who's currently 150 points but could easily be beefed up for this. I should look for that.

EDIT: Hey Dude/Hola Tipo

Hey Dude is a product of improper disposal of alchemical wastes in the dumps of El Paso/Juarez (in the GURPS Technomancer setting). They appear as a vaguely humanoid mass of writhing lizards, usually crammed into a full-length trenchcoat, a broad-brimmed hat, and a rubber Leonard Nimoy mask. They keep their hands in their pockets most of the time, since it's hard to hide that their fingers are geckos. Hey Dude learned both English and Spanish from a child's discarded tablet, which has an enchanted Eternalife™ battery. They are active in several online communities and use the tablet's text to speech function when they have to communicate in person. Hey Dude is built on a standard 150 points.

ST: 8 [-20] DX:12 [40] IQ:12 [40] HT:11 [10]

Damage 1d-3/1d-2; BL 13 LB; HP 8; Will 12; Per 12; FP 11; Basic Speed 5.75
Basic Move 5

Acute Smell +1 [2]
360° vision [25]
Discriminatory Smell [15]
Sharp Claws [5]
Injury Tolerance: Diffuse (Swarm +0%, Scatter +40%, Tenuous-50%) [90]
Innate Attack 1d-2 (Toxic, Follow up (Claws) +0%, Side Effect (Agony) +150%) [10]
Speak with Lizards [10]
Signature Gear (Tablet) [1]

Appearance: Monstrous [-20]
Bad Grip 2 [-10]
Cannot Speak (Mitigator: Tablet -60%) [-6]
Clueless [-10]
Cold-Blooded [-10]
Disturbing Voice [-10]
Dead Broke [-25]
Low Empathy [-20]

Quirks:

Brony [-1]
Eats with their hands (literally) [-1]
Dances to salsa music (It's terrifying to watch) [-1]

Skills:

Area Knowledge (The bad part of town) (E) IQ [1] - 12
Brawling (E) DX+1 [2] - 13
Computer Operation (E) IQ+1 [2] - 13
Games (Computer) (E) IQ [1] - 12
Hobby Skill (MLP lore) IQ (E) [1] - 12
Scrounging (E) Per+2 [4] - 14
Stealth (A) DX-1 [1] - 11
Survival (Urban) (A) Per+1 [4] - 13

Last edited by Dalillama; 06-21-2019 at 10:08 PM.
Dalillama is online now   Reply With Quote