View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 12:49 PM   #6
Nymdok

Default Re: Left 4 Dead Zombies

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuedodeuS View Post
... If you do make your zombies undead, expect either a lot of high-caliber weapons or melee... or just a whole heck of a lot of headshots (assuming you don't give them IT: No Brain).

Ubiquitous' estimate seems about right here. Definately a flying tackle.

Not explicitly RAW, but RPK's Retractable Enhancement for Binding would work nicely.

I swear I've seen something on this, with Affliction (Enemy) or something to that effect.

For the others, the Witch and Tank definately have Injury Tolerance (Damage Reduction).
We went the 'Heck of a lot of Headshots' and Undead route. They're mostly a bunch of gun bunnies anyway :) They all have Rifle/Pistol/SMG/Shotgun skills in the 16-20 range and I've got the Basic Move tweaked to balance.

Agreed on Flying tackle. Now just to stat it up.

The boomers I think Ive got. As GM its alwyas up to me to decide who the infected attack anyway :) About the only questions I have with the boomers is how long do the effects last? Whats the SIze modifier, and do you think Fragile(Explosive) covers it (With damaged scaled down of course)?

The Tank Ill definately use, but the Witch is one I cant get my head around. I honestly cant figure out a reason for her to be in that game so I probably wont use her at all.

Nymdok
Nymdok is offline   Reply With Quote