View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 02:10 PM   #363
vitruvian

Default Re: [Supers] GURPS Unofficial Handbook to the Marvel Universe, Reboot Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbrock1031 View Post
Create Invisible Force Fields is one of her two core abilities (Invisibility being the other one). The various attacks and the Flight/Walk on Air (thanks for that suggestion) are simply frequent "power stunts" on this ability. She can create an invisible wall, an airtight, waterproof dome or bubble for traveling or keeping the ocean out, contain and smother a fire, block off a hallway to stop someone from getting away, and even keep the water from coming out of an overturned canteen. Things like that which happen on a case-by-case basis I really don't see the need for detailing a dozen different abilities when one will suffice.

Now, the actual level of 10 may or may not vary; I like 10 on all my creators/controllers for its simplicity.
Not sure I ever saw an answer to this question, really - what characteristics do the Force Fields actually created through the Create ability, as opposed to with the Innate Attack with Wall, have? The level of Create defines the area and size available, I suppose (although they have no weight, so even that's in question), but what's their DR, for example?
vitruvian is offline   Reply With Quote