View Single Post
Old 07-03-2020, 05:00 PM   #9
Mack_JB

Default Re: OGRE Minis 3: Waddya Think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeif508 View Post
overall I am pleased with my Mk VI's and Dopplesoldners. I am thankful for the suggested solution to the overbite problem. I only wish I had read about it before I had assembled the first of my Dopp's. I have stopped the assembly process until I can make the suggested corrections.
FWIW, I glued my first one up, and it had set solid a full day before I took the front treads off and reshaped them. I used a thin long bladed screw driver to pry the treads off, no resultant damage.

Quote:
I know lots of folk are primed for MKI's and II's in set 4. But personally I'm really hoping that the IIIb, Ninja, and Vulcan are going to be in OGRE Mini's set 5, those and the missile crawler.
At the point we have I and II's, not having the Ninja and IIIB / Vulcan would be a shame -- as I think SJ is committed to this line of minis now.

Also, you could tool the IIIB and Vulcan on one sprue by merely making the rear half a separate piece, and the modeler could choose which "tail" to affix to which "head" (call it the 'pantomime horse' Vulcan if you like).
Mack_JB is offline   Reply With Quote