View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 02:59 PM   #37
PK

Default Re: Pyramid #3/60: Dungeon Fantasy III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroshima View Post
Well, sorry for not replying earlier, but I was emailing the powers that be, trying to get this sorted ASAP.
For the record, it's all sorted now, and everyone who bought the issue (or had a subscription) should have recently received an email informing them that this issue had been updated. Specifically, the statistics of all of the "___ of Pure Magic" have been updated slightly.

Quote:
On Halberd of Pure Magic, you can combine cut and imp on the same turn. I would allow switching to crushing freely too, IMHO, it's worth less than a perk.
I have to agree. In this one specific case, call it a special effect. The alternative would be to come up with a "crushing version" of the Thrusting Blade enhancement, but that's too much work for one specific edge case. Please trust that the amount you're paying for the Halberd (7 points with the AA discount!) justifies this modest benefit.

Quote:
Armor of pure magic had some significant changes though, and I will take the full blame for it.
Eh, I'll take at least a third of it. I'm the guy whose job it is to make sure that Pyramid articles stay within the RAW.

MyGURPS: My house rules and GURPS resources.

#SJGamesLive: I answered questions about GURPS After the End and more!
{Watch Video} - {Read Transcript}
PK is offline   Reply With Quote