View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 02:18 PM   #13
Kuroshima
MIB
Pyramid Contributor
Mad Spaniard Rules Lawyer

Location: The ASS of the world, mainly Valencia, Spain (Europe)
Default Re: [DF] Sample Encounters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymdok View Post
These are brand new PCs and we havent had a chance to test them much, so I cant give you a full report just yet. So far, the Fatigue codt of the imbuements is keeping them in check as are the other costs. currently they are runnign with severe imbument limitations to make them more affordable (4x per day etc). If anyhitng wierd shows up though Ill let you know. We have a few more encounters to go :)

Nymdok
p.s. I dissalowed the statues for Vampiric Weapon, citing that they were animated, not living and have warned them that vampiric weapon attacks on undead will have the opposite effect (they will loose HP and the undead will be healed).
True, true. You're running DF-lite, at 185/-35. At 250, Mystic Knights have enough points to buy full imbuement and eldritch talent 4, and the powerup, allowing them to talent up to 6 is probably the first purchase they make.

Can you keep me informed? Also, in my games, MKs tend to go defensive, meaning that they take the armor and shield imbuement skills and become virtual tanks. I'm interested in the choice of imbuement skills your players took. Still, the Scout/Mystic knight is a Gatling gun, and has only taken offensive imbuement skills...
My stuff on e23
Kuroshima is offline   Reply With Quote