View Single Post
Old 02-26-2021, 05:50 AM   #7
AlexanderHowl

Default Re: Duration of the attributes stole be leech?

Now, I could see the point of having enhancements for Leech that would increase attributes instead of recovering ER/FP/ER (with a maximum total increase equal to +100% of the vampire's own attribute). +100% for ST/HT and +300% for DX/IQ would probably be fair, though I would have any increase fade at a rate of one level per 10 minutes. For game balance issues, I would require the corresponding Steal (Attribute) enhancement as a prerequisite for the Increase (Attribute) modifier.

For example, you could have a vampire with Leech 1 (Accelerated Healing, +25%; Blood Agent, -40%; Increase ST, +100%; Steal ST, +100%) [72]. The vampire could increase their ST by one for every point of ST lost by their victim, though this would fade at a rate of 1 level per 10 minutes. If the vampire possess ST 20 and attacks two victims with ST 10, they could increase their ST to 40 by reducing their victims to ST 0. The vampire would possess ST 40 for around 10 minutes and would then suffer a fading of 1 level every ten minutes after the associated theft.
AlexanderHowl is offline   Reply With Quote