View Single Post
Old 02-14-2021, 09:42 AM   #57
nick_coffin

Default Re: GURPS Game Aids: Computer Programs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lameth View Post
Hi Nick

The link appears broken.
Try it again. I had to rebuild my website recently and I hadn't gotten around to deploying the RPM app until today.

https://www.hypermediocrity.us/rpm_app

This should work well for both mobile and PC.

One of the goals of the app is to produce RPM rituals as close to the standard format as possible. Here's an example of the app, as compared to the same ritual in the Thaumatology: RPM pdf:

RPM pdf:

Quote:
Legs of the Kangaroo

Spell Effects: Greater Strengthen Body + Lesser Strengthen Body ¥2.
Inherent Modifiers: Altered Trait, Basic Move + Altered Trait, Super Jump + Bestows a Bonus, Jumping.
Greater Effects: 1 (¥3).

The subject of this spell can make prodigious running leaps! He has +1 to Move for all purposes, and his jumping distances are doubled – after factoring in the Move bonus. Any rolls the GM requires to jump, avoid falling after a jump, etc., are at +2. The subject can be the caster or anyone the caster touches. The effects last for one hour.

Typical Casting: Greater Strengthen Body (3) + Lesser Strengthen Body (3) + Lesser Strengthen Body (3) + Altered Trait, Basic Move+1 (5) + Altered Trait, Super Jump 1 (10) + Bestows a Bonus, +2 to Jumping Rolls (2) + Duration, 1 hour (3) + Subject Weight, 300 lbs. (3). 96 energy (32×3).
My app:
Quote:
Legs of the Kangaroo

Spell Effects: Greater Strengthen Body + Lesser Strengthen Body ×2.
Inherent Modifiers: Altered Trait, Basic Move+1 + Altered Trait, Super Jump + Bestows a Bonus, Jumping rolls.
Greater Effects: 1 (×3).

The subject of this spell can make prodigious running leaps! He has +1 to Move for all purposes, and his jumping distances are doubled – after factoring in the Move bonus. Any rolls the GM requires to jump, avoid falling after a jump, etc., are at +2. The subject can be the caster or anyone the caster touches. The effects last for one hour.

Typical Casting: Greater Strengthen Body (3) + Lesser Strengthen Body (3) + Lesser Strengthen Body (3) + Altered Trait, Basic Move+1 (5) + Altered Trait, Super Jump 1 (10) + Bestows a Bonus, +2 to Jumping rolls (2) + Duration, 1 hour (3) + Subject Weight, 300 lbs. (3). 96 energy (32×3).
And here's a screen shot of the editor: https://www.hypermediocrity.us/rpm_app/screen-shot.png

Last edited by nick_coffin; 02-14-2021 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Provide example
nick_coffin is offline   Reply With Quote