View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 04:52 PM   #70
Orin_Sonders

Default Re: Updated / New Character Sheets

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orin_Sonders
Can Load-Outs be given its own Seperator Line checkbox?

Yes, they could, however, I'm not sure I see the reason why you'd want to. Could you explain?
To explain, I print Equipment with Description and Notes text which runs multiple lines per item in a 2-column printout, and the whole section covers most of a page. I like to use the seperator lines to put a break between each equipment item so they are easier to locate. Not printing the seperator lines makes the page look like one large mass of text.

I track 3 different Load-outs, so I try to compact them as much as possible. On load-outs I try to strip out everything but the item name, but they still cover over 1/2 page combined. As a matter of personal taste, I don't use seperator lines anywhere but the equipment section, nor do I use alternate line shading. I don't know exactly how to describe it, but having the seperator lines drawn in between every line of the load-outs makes the page look overly "busy" or dense in my opinion.

Being able to maintain a seperator line between each Load-out group would be nice.

I realize it is only a minor aesthetic point, but I thought I would ask anyway as a means of making your fine character sheet even better for my purposes.
Orin_Sonders is offline   Reply With Quote