View Single Post
Old 11-26-2015, 03:32 AM   #86
Archaaz

Default Re: GURPS Websites: Blogs, Wikis, Feeds . . .

GURPS: Ultima Website and Wiki for campaigns set in Sosaria, Britannia and the Ultima universe in general.

GURPS: Ultima represents an attempt at bringing the world of the Ultima series of computer role-playing games to the realm of pen and paper, utilizing the GURPS role-playing system.

While I have tried to remain true to the source material, I have likewise indulged in a bit of artistic license, adding to, and expanding upon, certain elements of the lore. I decided to present the material via a wiki, due to the ease of editing information.

GURPS: Ultima is an extensive project, and, while it is in a "complete" state, it will almost certainly be expanded upon and edited. This work represents one person’s interpretation, and there is certainly room for reinterpretation and improvement. I welcome any feedback, particularly by way of rules I may have misunderstood, areas which can be improved, or miscalculations. As a newcomer to GURPS, I have certainly made my share of mistakes.

GURPS: Ultima is an entirely fan-made, noncommercial endeavor; a homage to the Ultima series and universe.

The site is likewise featured in the Inspired by Ultima section of the Ultima Codex.
Archaaz is offline   Reply With Quote