View Single Post
Old 09-04-2016, 11:15 PM   #8
kirbwarrior

Default Re: Creating Minions Without Spending Character Points (Directly) or otherwise Using

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minuteman37 View Post
Yes the minions can be bought and sold. An issue I have with using Metatronics is that the larger the creation the less expensive it gets while that may make sense in the context of gadgets when we're talking about machines of war bigger is generally better... humm, I suppose packing more features into a smaller frame does still have appeal so I don't know....

Besides that though, this is a campaign that will last through the advancements of several TLs and it wouldn't make any sense for these bindings to get MORE expensive as time went on.... I'm just not sure how to tackle this.
How many can they summon? What limits how powerful they are? Another way to create 'minions' is to use TK with Compartmentalized Mind or Independent and the modifier (enhancement?) that your TK animates objects.

Actually, I don't know why I didn't think of the Golem spell. That completely allows you to just make minions, and with GM say, however you want. That's probably the simplest way, if obnoxious.
kirbwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote