View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 04:55 PM   #5
pruckk

Default Re: Bat Bat & Game win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devin Lewis View Post
That's not what it says at all. The monster is killed, but combat is not over yet. You must give the other players a reasonable amount of time to play cards like Wandering Monster to keep the fight going. If you are subsequently forced to run away, you don't get any levels or treasures.

Also, players can still play curses on you during combat, so if there is a card played that makes you lose a level, then it can prevent you from winning.

If however, the combat ends and you are successful, then you win.
Can you cite that from somewhere? The last one I was able to google the quote found in the posted link to find the official muchkin FAQ. I feel like what you just said is opinion considering a lack of quote.

I'll attempt to explain a bit more, though.
I do understand that it explicitly states you may extend that combat by playing a wandering monster. However, as far as I know, when all monsters are defeated, combat is over. Any instants played after an instant kill is just that, played after. As per the FAQ on Munchkin's site that you linked. So if it'd be after the creature was dead, why would I still be in combat? If combat had ended, why wouldn't I be level 10 already?

Last edited by pruckk; 09-10-2014 at 05:05 PM.
pruckk is offline   Reply With Quote