View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 04:11 PM   #15
Otaku

Default Re: [Basic] Advantage of the Week (#53): Extra Head, Extra Mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by evileeyore View Post
Definitely!

Should probably throw something into this thread (even the OP) about Born Biter as well...

If you don't get to it I'll try to remember to do it after work (a post about Born Biter and the Teeth stuff from MA).
Not sure I actually have anything on Born Biter in my own materials. My signature contains my entire GURPS 4e library; if I missed it in one of those, let me know. That said I should go back and add some of the related traits I overlooked because the text didn't spoon-feed it to me. I think I'll have to make that its own section...

...but it might have to wait until finish I getting this week's entry up and ready in a few hours. Oh well, at least this helps justify avoiding mutli-trait threads unless they are incredibly interconnected. I almost made one big thread called "Extra Body Parts", but how much longer would it have taken me to notice some of these finer details?
My GURPS Fourth Edition library consists of Basic Set: Characters, Basic Set: Campaigns, Martial Arts, Powers, Powers: Enhanced Senses, Power-Ups 1: Imbuements, Power-Ups 2: Perks, Power-Ups 3: Talents, Power-Ups 4: Enhancements, Power-Ups 6: Quirks, Power-Ups 8: Limitations, Powers, Social Engineering, Supers, Template Toolkit 1: Characters, Template Toolkit 2: Races, one issue of Pyramid (3/83) a.k.a. Alternate GURPS IV, GURPS Classic Rogues, and GURPS Classic Warriors. Most of which was provided through the generosity of others. Thanks! :)
Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote