View Single Post
Old 01-31-2016, 10:28 AM   #5
KingStrongbeard

Default Re: [Basic Set, Powers] Super Jump Slam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nereidalbel View Post
You failed your Math skill there, buddy. (10x47)/100 = 4.7
Ah, so it is. Now I feel stupid, especially since the character I was working with that triggered this question was heavier and falling farther and only doing 15d6, I really should have caught that mistake. I shouldn't try and compose words right after work. But the question, of course, remains in spite of my forgetting that ten is not equal to one hundred.

Quote:
As for the scenario itself, no, landing on people does no damage, as Super Jump effectively treats you as not having fallen at all.
That is certainly not the answer I expected to receive. That doesn't really make sense within the fiction. I am inclined to believe what Lia Valenth said with Super Jump negating the damage from the fall for Joe. If that is not the case in your opinion Nereidalbel, how would you represent a character delivering a crushing stomp from above like this? A limitation on the Super Jump, to make it count as Slam into the ground/target, or would that be an enhancement because it allows you a new form of attack? A linked Innate Attack seems excessive.
KingStrongbeard is offline   Reply With Quote