View Single Post
Old 01-19-2006, 07:51 AM   #6
alexondria

Default Re: The Word of Courage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padre
Is there any particular reason why angels haven't been placed to replace those words lost in the Fall, by the way? Is it the hope that the demon Princes will eentually redeemd and retake their words that has heaven keeping them open? Or does Andrealphus stll retain some power over the word of Love in soe metaphysicsal sense? Or is it likely that a new Angl of Love would simply be killed really quickly by the Horde?

Love, in particular, seems a powerful word to simply be going to waste at the moment.

On what about replacements for Oannaes and Raphael? Too soon? Disrespectful? Prevented by some cosmic force?
I'm going to guess this is in the GMG. Which will be MINE! This weekedn, if I can swing it. Shame my Frindly Local Game Shop is actually a train ride away... *sigh*
I don't remember it saying anything about why Raphael's word wasn't given to someone else- only that most of it have fallen to Yves and Jean if I remember correctly. As for the others I can't remember it saying one way or the other as to wether or not they have been given to anyone but, their are still a small number of angels serving love that are very big targets so I immage one that was giving the word would be a huge target.
alexondria is offline   Reply With Quote