View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 01:27 AM   #10
Clipper

Default Re: Gnome's illusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenoob View Post
Hi, had this problem yesterday. My english might be flawed but if I understand correctly you DO LOSE your illusion as a Gnome if someone cursed you to change your race midfight?
No, you didn't understand correctly. Once you have used the Gnome's ability, the effect remains throughout combat as you already paid the cost to activate it, just like with the Cleric and Warrior examples. It doesn't matter if you discard the Gnome card in the meantime.

However, you do lose the illusion immediately if you decide to take on a helper instead, whether you are still a Gnome or not at the time you get help.

The discussion of discards in your quoted post is just saying that you discard the monster card you used for the illusion regardless of whether you win or lose the fight. Note that you cannot place Monster Enhancers onto an illusion or modify it in any other way, though. Munchkiny implied otherwise, but it is illegal to do so.