Thread: DFRPG Camp
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2022, 01:00 PM   #18
Dalin

Default Re: DFRPG Camp

I received a surprise email from one of our RPG campers who has started a new DFRPG campaign with a bunch of other alums. I love it that a week long introduction to dungeon fantasy somehow led to this premise:

Quote:
I'm setting the campaign in the modern-day Twin Cities. I watched a D&D show that I like do a season set in New York, and I really liked it. I thought maybe playing more relatable characters would be more fun, plus I could have things happen at places we actually go to. It has a lot of cool lore that I intend to work into our story.
The cast of characters:
  1. A knight named Jean that works as a club bouncer.
  2. A barbarian named Brock Jackson. He is a security guard. He's big and burly, but very sweet and also not incredibly smart. He is a single father of the next character.
  3. A rebellious 17-year-old cleric.
  4. A druid that lives in the forest that exists between the River Road and the Mississippi. He has a hatred for 'urban dwellers,' which I think will be fun to play in a story inside of a city.
  5. Jeremiah, the ten-year-old boy who featured in our campaign at camp. He lives in Edina, and will need transportation to and from battles.
  6. A middle-aged wizard who owns a coffee shop that serves the magical residents of the area.
I can't wait to hear how their adventures unfold!
Dalin is offline   Reply With Quote