View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 01:43 PM   #5
HunterS
Marketing Director

Default Re: Promo Cards, Sadness and despair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapt888 View Post
I live in Washington and there is only one store in the state that participates in "Munchkin CCG Events". Which means that even though I was there and purchased my starter sets and booster boxes on DAY ONE, no promo cards. No where around for more than 200 miles is involved. And though I've begged and pleaded with my local game store, they haven't agreed to participate. Very sad. Also I can't get a hold of ANYONE regarding an Organized Play kit. Though I've emailed twice. These are my current sad problems lol.
As far as the last note, we will not be offering OP kits to non-retailer entities, sorry, but that's a hardline stance.

For the actual issue of getting your store involved, the best way to get them on board is playing at the store and showing them there are people interested. The kits themselves are not expensive (free in some cases) but making sure they get used and that people are going to buy the game at the store is their main concern. Some of the tips above are pretty on point, but it can be tough converting a store to a new CCG, as we've experienced in some cases. Hopefully they come around! Make sure they know to contact retailers@sjgames.com for resources as well, we can help them out at any time.
HunterS is offline   Reply With Quote