View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 03:54 PM   #21
exdeath

Default Re: The World of Dreams

Some months ago I had a dream with a setting on it. I wasn't on the dream.

Anyway, the dream was like this:
The dream is made of 3 parts, (PS: this is not 3 dreams), but the first 2 parts would just be parts that would lead to the third one.

PART 1

The dream start at the future, the world is at war (I mostly see a world map like thing, with icons for some stuff happening, like those 4x games).
Monsters exist are are low to mid fantasy monsters.
Don't ask me how monsters fit on a futuristic setting, because as I said I mostly saw the world map like thing with icons.
After some amount of time passed the countries started to throw atomic bombs at each others.
Earth was not a spacefaring planet, and there is no aliens on earth.

PART 2
Atomic bombs destroy almost everything, making the world go to an apocalypse era.
Magic was discovered here or was already discovered at part 1 (or before). Either I don't remember, or the dream didn't told me.

PART 3
After some time, instead of going to the usual apocalypse stuff, we go to a medieval like era, but in a apocalyptic world.
People still remember stuff from the "future" (part 1).
The world for some reason, didn't turned into the usual apocalypse world and gone to a medieval like apocalypse era.
(while on this medieval like era [part 3]) you can find futuristic stuff from the war era, but you need to be lucky to find something you actually have to search or be really lucky.

I remember that on the medieval apocalypse-like part, I saw some guy fighting with a non human sentient race, and while fighting with him (or after it), he found a motorbike from the future (the motorbike was white and was a little like 74-Z speeder bike from star wars, if I remember right it was, "speedster bike - decopunk edition")

Last edited by exdeath; 06-13-2016 at 11:20 AM.
exdeath is offline   Reply With Quote