View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 02:25 PM   #2
Clipper

Default Re: Half-Breed/Super-Munchkin question

Quote:
Originally Posted by tremorlaine View Post
I have two questions regarding these cards.

1) If I have an Race or Class card in play and then play Half-Breed/Super Munchkin to become a "super" whatever can I in the future add a second race to become two Races with all disadvantages or vice versa...dual Race to a super Race...on the fly. We suspect the answer is yes.
Yes you can. You can play Race and Class cards at any time on your turn and you can discard them at any time on any turn. They aren't attached to the Half-Breed or Super Munchkin card. Note that if you ever have zero Races or Classes in play (except when immediately switching between them), then you must discard the Half-Breed or Super Munchkin card.

Quote:
2) Can I play a Half-Breed or Super Munchkin card if I don't have any other Race or Class cards? Normally I'd say no but there is the possibility of being a "super" Human. There is no corresponding benefit for a "super" no Class.
No. The cards say they would be discarded if you have no Race cards or Class cards. You thus cannot put the cards into play when you have no cards of the respective type (even if you just wanted to discard them).