View Single Post
Old 02-15-2020, 08:06 AM   #4254
maximara
On Notice

Default Re: So, how great is Kromm anyway?

The Chuck Norris comment annoyed me enough that I came up with this little gem:

"Genma. why did you throw that other martial artist out the window?" asked the Martial Artist

"Well you yelled "Chuck Norris", so I figured that his name was Norris and you wanted me to chuck, ie throw, him somewhere," said Genma poud of himself.} The window was the closest thing I could throw him through.

The Martial Artist sighed. "Genma Saotome, you bring a whole new meaning to the term 'dumber then advertised'"

"Yeh, ain't it great." replied Genma.

The Martial Artist pulled out a thermos and hit Genma with its cold contents turning him into a panda. He then pulled out his cell phone and dialed a number. "Morningstar Entertainment[? Heard you wanted some actors for your live action mockbuster The Little Panda Fighter 2. I think I have the perfect candidate for the lead. ... Don't worry I'll pay for the ticket to send him there. ... Why? Let's just say there is only so much stupid I can stand."

On a side note, noice to see work on Girl Genius Sourcebook and Roleplaying Game continuing as I was concerned it had fallen into Development Room 7734.
Help make a digital reference for GURPS by coming to the GURPS wiki and provide some information and links (such as to various Fanmade 4e Bestiaries) . Please, provide more then just a title and a page number.

Last edited by maximara; 02-15-2020 at 08:10 AM.
maximara is offline   Reply With Quote