View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 08:13 AM   #44
offsides

Default Re: Ogre Miniatures Series 1 delivery thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColBosch View Post
FedEx said they were delivering yesterday - after all was said and done - but the driver literally just drove by my building and marked the delivery as failed. When I called them to complain, the "customer advocate" started arguing with me. Now they're saying delivery is back to Tuesday.

Worse yet, my fiancee - who is currently laid up at her apartment with a serious concussion - is telling me that several shipments she had going to my place were marked as "undeliverable" by FedEx and returned to the shippers. Meanwhile, USPS and UPS seem to have no trouble ringing my doorbell..
I had similar problems at a former apartment of mine. You need to "eat your way up the food chain" until you find someone who will help you. Start with the regular customer line and ask for a supervisor. If that doesn't work, I usually look up the corporate office phone number and ask to speak to the "Corporate Ombudsman" - if they don't know what you mean, it's the complaint department. Most of the time I've had very good luck finding someone whose job it is to protect the company from customers who have a legitimate complaint and aren't being helped at a lower level, including once having a VP call me back and handle things personally (granted, that was a corporate-level complaint, not just me personally, but still...).

Good luck, and I don't blame you for being unhappy with FedEx right now...
Joshua Megerman, SJGames MIB #5273 - Ogre AI Testing Division
offsides is offline   Reply With Quote