View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 09:35 PM   #1006
tHEhERETIC

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
<<I do. If you guys try to stop me, so help me, I will slap some sense back into you both. Wait a minute...this doesn't count as a retreat?>>

Sunae moves to the demon rolling about on the ground and tries to stab him. She is ignoring any damage from the fire. In fact, she has a smile as if she is in rapture even as her skin, clothing and hair burn.
<<No>> Corat projects hesitantly <<We haven't gone anywhere.>>

As if picking up on the thread, Laughing Boy gestures to everyone to gather around, as though he were offering one giant group hug. "Come here everyone, come here. Talk to your Uncle Josh." He catches Sunae hacking at the once-mighty demon and tsks. "You. Lady with the flaming sword. You shall not assault anyone else now." He throws the weight of Forbidding behind his words.

((Sorry--he's just a big guy that way. CD 2 for 2 hours--Sunae may make one attempt/Will roll to fight anyone once. Also I phrased it narrowly enough that she can still give him a piece of her mind, verbally anyway.))

Alas, it is too late for the once-mighty demon, who looks like someone tenderized him and tossed him on a grill. Which is no doubt what his superior will do to him when he gets to Hell.

Last edited by tHEhERETIC; 02-16-2012 at 09:42 PM. Reason: snark!
tHEhERETIC is offline   Reply With Quote