View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 05:50 PM   #1004
tHEhERETIC

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAlillama View Post
Glen grins like a shark, and begins dragging his hogtied captive towards the escape route he thinks Nisroc is still guarding. "I think this could be the beginning of a profitable freindship, Ryuki. Ill be right with you as soon as the boss comes back out of there, or you're ready to go in. Meantime, I'll see about securing my gains."
As Glen arrives at the escape route, Nisroc is ambling back towards L.A., holsters dangling from one hand. "Oh, Dig's not going to like that," he says, pointing at the bound and wasp-bitten demon. "But at least you've subdued him." The demon protests--he wasn't expecting to be angel-bait.

Nisroc Sings for just a second; the Symphony thunders its protest. (that one was 8 pt, I'm pretty sure.) He points to the holsters. His lips do not move. Furthermore every member of the party can hear what he's about to think.

<<We got an assist from upstairs. Welcome to the Song of Battle--your thoughts are on a party line with everyone we brought through the door, and only the thoughts you 'think out loud' will transmit. It's like a radio they can't intercept. We can thank David for that one, who sends his regards. He didn't want to show up personally because it could escalate the situation here and while he doesn't mind collateral damage so much he'll respect a Mercurian like me on that count.

<<Yes Glen, Ryuki, I'm a Mercurian. I saw you trying to figure that out.

<<I also brought a ton of dart guns. Not just because they're less lethal than the bullet kind but because they're basically silent. We've made enough noise of both kinds here already. One dose will knock out your average human, two your average demon.

<<And one more little gift. He's loaned me Numinous Corpus: Stone. Which means with my transference abilities, I can pretty much turn any of you into that granite guy from the X-Men, to a greater or lesser degree. Just ask, from slightly toughened all the way to a solid stone statue.

<<Now I'm going to see--here's the camera back, Glen--what's happened while I was away.>>

<<Testing, testing,>> you hear Ryuki poking at the new system.

<<We're all going to stand around and have a nice talk with Laughing Boy and his bleeding and burnt little friends>> Corat transmits. <<Even the Malakite doesn't seem to want to smite.>>