View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 09:37 AM   #7
b-dog

Default Re: Nordlond: The Citadel at Nordvorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by DouglasCole View Post
I'm glad you like it. The upcoming Citadel at Nordvorn has a segment of the . . . call it a relationship web . . . that extends into the Hunted Lands. There will certainly be at least one encounter there.

The following two adventures are set farther to the East in Nordlond, into the Dragongrounds.

I am definitely thinking of some 16-page stuff in the future (like 2020, 'cause my 2019 is freakin' booked!) that will be more faerie encounters, so one can mix and match. I've also got an idea for a giant adventure path like thing called "The Veiddarlond," or "The Hunted Lands" that will basically be "all faerie, all the time."
It might be cool to have something like a Glamour level in addition to mana level. It could be a subset of mana level except that each level of glamour is magic that the faerie can use and control so that in high glamour levels the faerie are almost like wizards with tons of powers. Maybe regular mana is magic that those with Magery can use while glamour is magic that faerie can use. For example a nordalf has faerie veil 2 but in a Glamour 2 area his faerie veil becomes 4 or in a Glamour 5 area his faerie veil becomes 7. The faerie could also have powers like spoiling food, dancing lights, and so on that they can not use with regular mana but can use them if the Glamour level is high enough. This would make faerie really strong in areas of high glamour.

Last edited by b-dog; 02-06-2019 at 09:48 AM.
b-dog is offline   Reply With Quote