View Single Post
Old 01-28-2016, 12:27 PM   #22
Thunderjoe

Default Re: WWII Gaming Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by VariousRen View Post
Unless the danger of a German IN the party is a main theme of the game (it would certainly be interesting if it was! Sort of like an RPG version of mafia.) I would leave it out completely in case it derails the adventure completely.
Given the setting, that could very easily be a big part of it but I'm not going to do it because it is still my first game GMing. If the players get paranoid on their own their own, however...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minuteman37 View Post
Well just so you know I wouldn't be against taking part in this, it's been a while since I've actually played GURPS and would like to get my feet wet again.
You should be able to find the game here. It isn't the easiest thing finding GURPS players online to play a game so anyone is welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Colonel View Post
Or to have their first encounter with a Grief team who gun down some random NPCs (also demonstrating how much fun small arms fire is to receive)...
The first encounter I have planned is the players being at a checkpoint waiting in their truck for their turn for be checked and let through when a few of the vehicles turn out to be full of Germans. The surprise of the sudden firefight allows the Germans to pass through the checkpoint and in the confusion afterwards nebelwerfer fire rains down. The PCs are the only survivors of the attack.
Thunderjoe is offline   Reply With Quote