View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 10:33 PM   #1
Infornific

Default Henchifying DFRPG

After looking over the game, it occurred to me you could adopt the templates to a 125 point game. I decided to create lenses to do just that.

1. Templates are adjusted to 125 points. I kept DX and HT to a minimum of 11. In most cases, I kept Speed to 6.00.

2. Changes to skill were minimal - typically the difference between high and low point templates is not points in skills but points in Advantages and Attributes. Disadvantages are untouched.

3. The Martial Artist was a special case. It's hard to do the esoteric skills justice at 125 points. So I went with the assumption that Martial Artists train at physical skills first and focused on peeling off esoteric abilities.

4. I tried to add names where I could think of them.

Obviously, you need DFRPG Adventurers to use these:

Barbarian (Savage)

Attributes: Drop ST to 13, drop DX to 11, drop HT to 12. [-90]
Characteristics: Drop HP to 15. drop Per to 11, keep Speed at 6.00 [4]
Advantages: Drop Outdoorsman to 1. Drop High Pain Threshold. Drop optional Advantages to 25 points. Add High Pain Threshold to optional Advantages. [-35]
Skills: -1 to main melee weapon skill [-4]

Bard (Minstrel)

Attributes: Drop ST to 10, drop DX to 11, drop IQ to 12 [-70]
Characteristics: keep Speed at 6.00 [5]
Advantages: Drop Bardic Talent to 1. Drop Charisma and Voice. Drop optional Advantages to 30 points. Add Voice to optional Advantages. [-55]
Skills: -1 to main melee weapon skill, reduce optional skills from six to five [-5]

Cleric (Acolyte)

Attributes: Drop ST to 11, drop DX to 11, drop IQ to 12, drop HT to 11 [-80]
Characteristics: keep Speed at 6.00 [10]
Advantages: Drop Power Investiture to 1. Drop optional Advantages to 25 points [-40]
Skills: -1 to main melee weapon skill. Drop one optional skill [-5]
Spells: Reduce spells from 20 to 10 [-10]

Druid (Intiate)

Attributes: Drop ST to 10, drop DX to 11, drop IQ to 12, drop HT to 12 [-80]
Characteristics: keep Speed at 6.00 [10]
Advantages: Drop Power Investiture to 1. Drop optional Advantages to 20 points [-40]
Spells: Reduce spells from 20 to 10 [-10]

Holy Warrior (Holy Guard)

Attributes: Drop ST to 12, drop DX to 11, drop IQ to 11, drop HT to 11 [-90]
Characteristics: Drop Will to 12, keep Speed at 6.00 [15]
Advantages: Drop Born War-Leader, Drop Higher Purpose, Drop Holiness to +1. Drop optional Advantages to 20 points [-45]

Knight (Fighting Person)

Attributes: Drop ST to 12, drop DX to 12, drop HT to 12 [-70]
Characteristics: Keep Speed at 6.00 [15]
Advantages: Drop Born War-Leader to 1, Drop Combat Reflexes and High Pain Threshold. Drop optional Advantages to 25 points [-65]. Add Combat Reflexes and High Pain Threshold to optional Advantages.
Skills: -1 to a main melee weapon skill. Drop one optional skill [-5]

Martial Artist (Disciple)

Attributes: Drop DX to 15, drop HT to 11 [-30]
Characteristics: Drop Speed to 6.00 [-10]
Advantages: Drop Chi Talent and Trained by a Master. Drop optional Advantages to 30 points [-70]. Add Trained by a Master to optional Advantages.
Skills: Drop Chi skills and one optional skill [-15]

Scout (Woodsman)

Attributes: Drop DX to 12, drop HT to 11 [-50]
Characteristics: Drop Per to 12, Drop Speed to 6.00 [-15]
Advantages: Drop Heroic Archer. Drop Outdoorsman to 1. Drop optional Advantages to 20 points [-50]. Add Heroic Archer to optional Advantages.
Skills: -1 to main melee weapon and -1 to Bow. Drop two optional skills [-10]

Swashbuckler (Bravo)

Attributes: Drop DX to 13, drop HT to 11 [-60]
Characteristics: As figured
Advantages: Drop Combat Reflexes. Drop Enhanced Parry. Drop Weapon Master. Drop optional Advantages to 40 points [-60]. Add Combat Reflexes and Weapon Master to optional Advantages.
Skills: -1 to main melee weapon. Drop one optional skills [-5]

Thief (Cutpurse)

Attributes: Drop ST to 10, drop DX to 12, drop IQ to 12 [-90]
Characteristics: Drop Per to 12, keep Speed at 6.00, drop Move to 6 [5]
Advantages: Drop Flexibility. Drop High Manual Dexterity. Drop Perfect Balance. Drop optional Advantages to 15 points [-40]. Add Flexibility and Perfect Balance to optional Advantages.
Skills: No changes

Wizard (Adept)

Attributes: Drop DX to 11, drop IQ to 13, [-60]
Characteristics: Drop Will to 12. Drop Speed to 5.25 [-15]
Advantages: Drop Energy Reserve. Drop Magery to 2. Drop optional Advantages to 20 points. [-29]
Skills: -1 to Staff or -1 to Smallsword and Shield. -1 to Alchemy. Drop three optional skills [-11]
Spells: Reduce spells from 30 to 20 [-10]

Last edited by Infornific; 10-07-2017 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Edited to update to new template names
Infornific is offline   Reply With Quote