View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 11:36 PM   #29
Rocket Man
Petitioner: Word of IN Filk

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
I've got this giant smile on my face right now.

All the transcripts saved to OpenOffice, no problems there. The folks at the meetup are all running late, so they'll barely notice that I am. And I had a great time in chat! Haven't done that in too long, let me tell you.

Plot was slow starting but that's my doing muchly--I enjoy the details and the characters and the interpersonal stuff so much, I tend to pack the plot bits into the very end.

I'll post the transcripts...oh give me a week or more to tidy out the time stamps and such. But don't let that stop you from posting in the PbP where we left off.
Before doing anything else, Kane decides he should probably check in as ordered -- he's heard Ryuki's response and needs to bring it to the ears of his boss.

The next day, he takes a trip out to Mount Diablo on the East Bay (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Diablo) ... from what he can tell after scouring some maps and tourist pamphlets, that seems the most likely spot for him to attract David's attention. As soon as he finds a quiet spot, he sets himself down, pulls out the guitar and begins to play softly, attempting to invoke David as he does.

If that fails, he'll continue the tune and try for Eli instead ... one pamphlet mentioned that the local tribes considered this the point from which the world was created, so the Artist might be keeping an ear out.

Author: "What Doesn't Kill Me Makes Me Stronger"
Rocket Man is offline   Reply With Quote