View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 10:42 PM   #1
Nymdok

Default 1e Tomb of Horrors Conversion

Here is the PDF

I was somewhat surprised that I couldn't find this module already converted. In an attempt to remedy that, I've begun the process.

In keeping with the way I normally do things, I've tried to make this conversion as flexible as possible, requiring only some party averages and some basic arithmetic.

Fortunately this adventure has very few monsters in it, so it was surprisingly easy to convert.

Soon Ill complete the monsters (theres only about 9 of them). And probably add them using the Notation that I discussed here.
http://forums.sjgames.com/showthread.php?t=71254

In the meantime, Id love some feedback, especially on the layout. This thing sits at a squat 6 pages and I'd love some ideas on how to get that down to 2 while still maintaining legibility. If you'd like a copy in Open Office or MS office format so that you can edit it, let me know.

Keep in mind that this is meant to be a companion piece to those who still own the old S1 module (I have the Green one) and not to replace it. You can however still find a revised TOH on WOTC's Website.

Nymdok

Last edited by Nymdok; 01-09-2011 at 10:46 PM.
Nymdok is offline   Reply With Quote