View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 12:10 PM   #8
b-dog

Default Re: Pyramid #3/38: The Power of Myth

So far I have only read the articles for Dungeon Fantasy but these are the types of stuff that are useful to me for my DF campaign. I liked the adventure and it had an interesting treasure with a mythical feel. It gave me a lot of ideas to use in my adventures. I wish there were more adventures like this.

The article with DF stats for items of myths was very cool. The only problem is that I want to have even more mythical items statted out for DF. And maybe some ideas for how too drop these unique items into the DF realm and what would guard them.

The article about the medusa and the hydra provided a lot of cool ideas like maybe the snakes in the hair fall out just like the hair on humans except that the snakes stay alive and could wriggle around and cause trouble. I would even take it further and say that maybe the snakes that fall out of medusas "hair" could eventually grow into medusas themselves and maybe that is why there are other medusas in the DF realm besides the original Gorgon Medusa.

Anyway, this was really a good issue. Hope there will be more like it in the future.
b-dog is offline   Reply With Quote