View Single Post
Old 03-01-2021, 08:07 AM   #7
philreed
I do stuff and things.

Default Re: GURPS News updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pragmatic View Post
I just figured it was easier to wait for them to eventually be attached to my W23 account, than try to track down the links and stuff. :)
You wrote: "The Pyramid Kickstarter should have sent out the PDFs already?"

In the Kickstarter updates, we tried to explain the process/timing as best we could. In this post -- https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/3098482 -- we wrote:

"On Monday, February 15, we will close and lock completed surveys. At that time, those of you who completed your surveys will receive your PDFs through BackerKit. On February 22, we will run the process again for those who did not complete their surveys before February 14th. On March 1, we will take steps to properly close down the BackerKit stage."

"For those of you use Warehouse 23, files will be added to your library starting in March. This step will take a little longer; we will post an update when the Warehouse 23 stage is 100% complete."

We try to be as clear as we can in our Kickstarter communications. What could we have done differently to clear this up more?

(We'll be running new projects in the future, so learning as much as we can from each one is important to our operations. If our communication regarding the PDF delivery timeline/process didn't make sense, we'd like to address the issue before our next campaign.)
philreed is offline   Reply With Quote