View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 11:02 AM   #4346
tHEhERETIC

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
"Thank you Mitch. Normally I would just ask someone to drive the car over to the show room, but I don't want to risk hurting the girls."

As they (hopefully) move the car, Sunae continues to whisper soothing word to it, hoping that it will be enough for the spirits in the car to cooperate.
The two wild horses possessing the car are soothed enough to be led to a luxurious place, and Mitch finds himself in the uncomfortable position of only pretending to push the car. Once there they get a little frisky at the normals petting them, but get downright petulant when Sunae tries to leave. Fortunately luck--or the gods--intervene.

A shadow forms over the car show despite there not being a cloud in the sky. A 'whoa' goes up from the crowd and a show organizer borrows the mic from Cameron. "That's an eclipse, people. Be sure not to look directly at it unless you have some seriously high-rated shades!" The crowd cheers, but there's a small grumble too. Somebody should have provided those little paper viewers, dammit. It's not like nobody predicted the eclipse...

The horses get real quiet after that.