View Single Post
Old 02-10-2006, 09:22 PM   #3
josephrey

Location: on the road!! check out www.chingchingwong.com to see where we currently are. :)
Default Re: Stuff I felt should exist....

oo, i've got a few too.

i made them up for a future pbem. (link at the bottom.)

Large Bore Projectiles (or MAYBE dropped solid. dunno.)

Mortar - $250, 50 lbs., 1 space, 2 DP, 5 shots (10 lbs. each, see below for cost). Loaded weight 100 lbs.; loaded magazine weighs 65 lbs. No to-hit roll needed, as this weapon cannot be 'aimed' outright. It is considered 'fixed' and fires straight out as with weapons on automatic. The Mortar fires charged shells through the air at a 45-degree arc, always landing exactly 6" away, 2 phases later. (For simplicity's sake, do not take into account the firing vehicle's speed.) This means it is now possible to fire over an object and hit a target on the other side. This also means, if traveling fast enough, you can hit yourself with your own Mortar fire. When on automatic the Mortar fires as dropped weapons do: every phase that the vehicle moves, or once per turn if stationary. Perfect for covering an area with fire.

Standard Round - $75. Singular shell that detonates on impact. 3d to top of object hit, 2d to all objects and exposed armor facings within ½", 1d to all objects and exposed armor facings within 1". If a shell lands near the front right corner of your car, the blast will damage both your front and right armor facings and tires. Creates a pothole obstacle at impact sight.

Cluster Round - $130. A cluster of smaller shells that spread over the target area. 2d to all objects (similar to Flame Cloud damage, except for underbodies) within ¾", 1d to objects and exposed armor facings within 1".

(ug, it's too much work to paste the rest. it gets screwy, and i have to delete large spaces and hit the space bar and stuff. click the link to see more...)

http://www.cwhnj.com/tsarnj/pbem/duel15/MAIN.HTM
josephrey is offline   Reply With Quote