View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 08:10 PM   #43
wolf90

Default Re: Comments on Ogrezine

I'll answer these questions in reverse.

As far as where to get this (and any potential future issues), Warehouse 23 is your source. I would love to see Ogre reach Monopoly penetration in the game market; that's just not likely to happen. So if you want additional material for the game, much of it will be directly from us.

As far as frequency of release, as totalfailure accurately noted, even a second issue is not a foregone conclusion. That said, I'm hopeful that we will have another issue (& more beyond that!) and am preparing as if we will. Also, totalfailure was correct in that the more quality submissions I receive, the easier it is to move forward with that goal.

For now, if we have additional issues, they will be on an infrequent schedule. As the game's popularity grows, it may develop into an annual release. But again, this is highly contingent upon the support every issue receives as well as the support the whole game line receives.

D.
Proud sponsor of Ogre KS $4.5k Sheet #3 - Bringing the Vatican Guard, a Tiger-striped mercenary unit, and of course pink GEVs, to a game near you! Orders may be placed here.
wolf90 is offline   Reply With Quote