View Single Post
Old 10-13-2016, 02:01 PM   #23
hal

Default Re: Converting Twilight 2000 for use with GURPS 4e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
This is symptomatic of the big attachment causing trouble. It may show up in a week, or never :/

Here's a drop-box link to the PDF. As this counts as redistribution, I would like to include the following disclaimer:

GURPS is a trademark of Steve Jackson Games, and its rules and art are copyrighted by Steve Jackson Games . All rights are reserved by Steve Jackson Games. This game aid is the original creation of Curtis Handsaker and is released for free distribution, and not for resale, under the permissions granted in the Steve Jackson Games Online Policy http://www.sjgames.com/general/online_policy.html
Any distribution of this game aid must include this disclaimer.

I would like to further note that I in no way wish to imply I have any authorship in this project, nor am I a contributor. I'm just re-hosting it.

EDIT: I tried zipping, raring, and 7zipping it up but didn't get any appreciable file compression. I'm leaving it uncompressed to improve accessibility.
Thanks for the link Bruno. I tried to save it as PDF, but it doesn't show as that, but MHT or something to that effect.
hal is offline   Reply With Quote