View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 11:39 PM   #27
Celjabba

Default Re: [OOC]Transhuman Space/Traveller Interstellar Wars: Transhuman Stars

Revised edition :http://vault.celjabba.org/dump/McInnes%20Xiuxiu.pdf
I will add the Quirks and the assets later on.

Do you want to device the various AI allies for her and GTO ?
GTO Ally: LAI [8] mechanician AI (based on the Tenzan template, without the cybershell. Use GTO body when he isnt inside)
GTO Ally:LAI [4] Shadow of a Gypsy friend , running on a virtual implant)
Xiu Ally (Charlefoster AI improved with languages, data crawling and elec. comm skills. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick012000 View Post
Take some quirks, and you can take GTO as your AI Ally.
Great idea.
Done.

Quote:
... IQ...
IQ toned down, per and will too (per and will were already lower, for that exact reason. i ,lowered them a bit more.
And i reintroduced the neurological disorder , at a mild level this time.
We can say she converted being a iq13 woman with multimillionnaire into a iq16 woman with filthy rich... we can rebuilt her, we have the technology.

She does not have all the skillset a lady of her age should have, because i assume she forgot a lot.
I first gave her wild talent, so that she could 'remenber' an usefull skill from time to time, but i prefer to to just go with default, assuming she have spent the last 30 years or so very focused on her memetics research.

Quote:
I'm also disinclined to allow the Encyclopedist! wildcard skill to an organic lacking some degree of Eidetic or Photographic Memory (be it natural or added through after-birth modifications). You might also want to pick up Less Sleep, as well, to explain where she got the time to do so.
Agreed. It was there because it is a great way to avoid cluttering the skill list, but it make little sense, especially at that level.
Removed.

Quote:
Other than that, though, I don't see much of a problem with her. She'd also explain Noven's character's presence, as she might well be the one that hired him.
I am not against it, What do you think of it, Noven ?

Celjabba

Last edited by Celjabba; 08-30-2009 at 12:02 AM.
Celjabba is offline   Reply With Quote