View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 02:23 AM   #33
tbone

Default Re: Dungeon Fantasy Companion PDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kromm View Post
Turn to p. 1 (the title page) of Dungeon Fantasy Adventurers. There you will see this credit:
Special thanks to Kickstarter backers JOHNNY DIBERT and ANDRE TROCHE for providing likenesses of themselves for the illustrations on p. 12 and p. 21, respectively!
Ah, yes, the fine print! And a special reward delivered as promised – very cool.

On p21, I don't know which of the three fellows depicted is the backer (probably not the barely visible dwarf). Kind of funny that it's that illustration, though, as every time I pass it, the roguish caped fellow reminds me of someone famous. Bill Maher, I think.

(Oddly, even though I wasn't a backer at the "get illustrated" level, I still got a life-like cameo in the book. Adventurers p5, that leaping goblin with the steak knives. Where'd you guys get my photo??)

Back to topics at hand: Caverntown. Purchased. Delightful. More, please! (And looking ahead, Town Adventures remains a great idea for a DF/DFRPG book. That'll complete the coverage of Dungeon, Wilderness, and Town, the Big Three classic FRPG backdrops.)

Twitter: @Gamesdiner | RSS: here ⬅︎ Updated RSS link | This forum: Site updates thread (occasionally updated)

(Latest goods on site: GLAIVE Mini levels up to v2.4. Update to melee weapon design tool, with more example weapons and commentary.)
tbone is offline   Reply With Quote