View Single Post
Old 03-20-2018, 07:56 PM   #144
Friendpmcii

Default Re: Lost in Dreams (Michael)

'I should have known better than to think that they would believe that, let's try again.' "Actualy it's true, the weapon is about the size of a a very fat person, they actually called the first one fat boy... Or something around that line. It basically uses a," Michael pauses, "I'm sorry but to describe how it works has to many words that you wouldn't likely understand. Simple to say it's not the only weapon, that one was 30 or more years ago."

"The main worry you should have is how powerful greed is over there and that there are weapons that can fire a single gun shot as far as the human eye can see with deadly accuracy, that's the one you should be most worred about. But even non weapons can be dangerous, there are devices that can communicate leagues and leagues in seconds. They have ways to track and control trade with them and devices that hold more memory then the smartest person in the world fitting in the palm of your hand. There greatest weapon is information and they weld it and obtain it with great accuracy."

"The ability to kill thousands at once isn't the weapon you should worry about to start, though it will likely become an issue eventually. The scarry ones are the more common every day ones. Where I live they used them to topple a government without anyone, okay almost anyone noticing."
Friendpmcii is offline   Reply With Quote