View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 03:39 PM   #6
Kuroshima
MIB
Pyramid Contributor
Mad Spaniard Rules Lawyer

Location: The ASS of the world, mainly Valencia, Spain (Europe)
Default Re: Ritual Path Magic already has supplements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK View Post
Admittedly, I'm a sucker for anyone expanding on the stuff I wrote (it's really awesome to be able to inspire ideas in others!), so I'm asking for honest opinions on the articles above. How useful and well-written were they? This thread is the perfect place to let other RPM fans know which of those Pyramid are must-haves and which aren't.
Well, I can't give an opinion on Ghostdancer's articles, as I helped shape most of them ;). As for you liking to have other people playing in your sandbox, well, I guess that my articles must sometimes please you from, because I have done so from time to time ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostdancer View Post
Ditto. I never get the much feedback for the Pyramid articles I write which I like to assume is the literary version of "Can't talk, mouth full, nom nom nom," but I never know if that's true. Reviews would be nice. Even if it's "This is good." :-)
Ditto here. I guess it's the Curse of the Pyramid, in that individual articles aren't usually enough for people to send a lot of feedback for. At least with mine that happens, and I guess that part of the reason is that my articles are not often designed to provoke further thoughts, but instead of be usable straight away, "take it or leave it" style.
My stuff on e23

Last edited by Kuroshima; 10-04-2013 at 03:46 PM.
Kuroshima is offline   Reply With Quote