View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 11:10 AM   #39
ColBosch

Default Re: Munchkin Shakespeare Kickstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putney View Post
Also if I increase my pledge to account for addons does this affect my "Sign it all" pledge?
Nope! Click the "Manage Your Pledge" button, click "Change Your Pledge," and if it doesn't automatically jump to the "I Want it Signed" level, scroll all the way down to it. The pledge level box should be highlighted, say "Current reward," and have a little checkmark in it. There's a text box where you can change the dollar value; it's a minimum of $60 for that level, but you can increase it as much as you want (or later decrease it, to a minimum of $60). Click "Continue" after you've made your change, it'll ask you to verify everything (and maybe re-enter your password), and you're done.

I did just this, both to test it and to increase my pledge for some extra stuff.

...but! You are already getting one of every add-on (except for extra copies of the base game and Kickstarter Exclusive Expansion) as part of the "I Want it Signed" pledge level. You only need to increase your pledge if you want extra copies of anything.
ColBosch is offline   Reply With Quote